UP Police Eligibility Criteria 2019-2020, UPP Constable/SI Eligibility Criteria Details in Hindi, UPP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria, UP Constable Eligibility Details:- UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board every year release the various posts vacancies for hiring the talented and capable applicants. Those candidates desire to build their career in the Police Department are going to applying the UP Police Recruitment 2019.
UP Police Eligibility Criteria 2019-2020
So we are advised that before is willing for submission forms meet the UP Police Eligibility Criteria 2019-2020 then if you are eligible for all details to click on the registered form. An eligibility term is set by conduct the UP Police Recruitment Department. If you ensure full information such as Qualification, Age Limitation, Physical Test or other then apply before or as on the last date released by the official board. An Eligibility Term of UP Police Jobs Notification tells us that you are eligible for this post or newer and secure the time. You can read continue and aware all information is regarding the UP Police Constable Bharti eligibility rules & regulation for apply.
हेल्लो दोस्तों सबसे पहले स्वागत हैं, आपका यहाँ पर, दोस्तों बताना चाहेंगे की उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस रिक्रूटमेंट बोर्ड जल्द ही कांस्टेबल पदों के लिए भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन जारी करेगा, दोस्तों बताना चाहेंगे की यहाँ पर आप UP पुलिस कांस्टेबल और SI Eligibility Criteria से सम्बंधित सभी जानकारी यहाँ यहाँ पर प्राप्त कर सकते हैं, UP पुलिस भर्ती 2019 -2020 Eligibility Criteria से सम्बंधित कोई भी Query हो तो निचे कमेंट बॉक्स में कमेंट करे
- To apply for the new UP Police Recruitment 2019, all the candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board.
- There is no experience in related field required.
- Male Candidates: – 18 to 22 Years, Candidates must have born 2nd July 1993 to 01st July 2000.
- Female Candidates: – 18 to 25 Years, Candidates have born on 2nd July 1993 to 1st July 2000.
Check Here:- UP Police Constable/SI Vacancy 2020
Age Relaxation for Upper Age Limit
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 Years|
|PWD (GEN)||10 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|Persons Domiciled in Jammu||5 Years|
Eligibility for Physical Test in UP Police Bharti 2019-2020
Physical Test will hold after the written examination and documentation round.
|Standards||For Male||For Female|
|Height||168 cm (160 cm only for ST Candidates)||Height – 152 cm (147 cm only for ST Candidates)|
|Weight||According to Height but Min 50 kg||Weight – Min 40 Kg Compulsory|
|Race||4.8 Km Race within 25 Minutes||2.4 KM Race within 14 Minutes|
|Chest||79 cm and 5 cm Phulav Compulsory.
(77 CM Only for ST Candidates)
UP Police Online Application Form Fee Details
- Candidates have to all categories pay rs 400/-
- An application can be paid online or offline mode
- Online – Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Offline – by using E-Challan
Frequently Asked Questions of UP Police Eligibility Criteria
Que: – What is the age limit for applying for the UP police constable job?
Ans:-Female Candidates should be 18-25 years (general) as on 01.07.2019
- Male candidates should be 18-22 years (general) as on 01.07.2019
- There will be relaxation in the upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates by 5 years
Que:-How much qualification for apply UP Police Constable Bharti?
Ans:-Have must complete the 10+2/Intermediate from a recognized board.
Que:-What is the selection procedure of the UP Police Vacancy?
Ans:-Appliers selection will be done based on
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Document Verification